Integrated management system certificate
CRANES Usabiaga, SA is a service company dedicated to self-propelled crane rental, erection of steel structures, concrete and prefabricated beam placement and retrieval of blocks for training and reconditioning of breakwaters, dredging of harbors and inlets, and special transport transport turnover National road goods in general.
View quality certificates in pdf format
In our quest for greater quality in the execution of our services, and more proactive towards environmental care and establish a preventive policy to guide us toward a prevention model scientific, comprehensive, integrated and participatory, we have established meet the following maximum within our company:
- Ensure the satisfaction of our customers, based on a correct and I always try an extra effort in performing our services.
- Comply with all requirements of our clients, as well as those of a legal nature in the field of Quality, Environment and LRP, we were required, and other requirements Usabiaga GROUP subscribe.
- Commit to continually improve the quality of our services and our attitude towards the environmental impacts generated by activity.
- Prevent contamination that could generate our business, to maintain a mutually beneficial relationship with our environment and our neighbors.
- Believing in a better future for our company, in which the customer always feel satisfied with our services and our environmental performance in the work.
- Achieving a high level of competitiveness in our markets based on trust and loyalty of our customers.
- Minimize our hazardous waste generation and provide training and resources to our employees to collaborate actively in this cause.
- Commitment to achieve a high level of safety and health at work, not limited only to comply with current legislation on the matter but carrying out all the possible actions that raise the level of protection of workers.
- Provide the information using existing Tabajares all the risks inherent in their work and be trained in media and directions for proper prevention and protection where appropriate.
- Promote participation of all workers in matters relating to the prevention of workplace hazards, because they know them in more depth details of the tasks they perform, and therefore be best placed to take on the ideas safest way to carry them out.